Tuesday, September 30, 2014

To the love o' my life

Happy Birthday!!

Not to rub it in or anything-but can you believe you are 33. It's truly wild to think we've been married for near a decade. On the one hand, I still feel like were just kids- invincible, a little lost, us against the world- and all that jazz. Yet on the flip side- I feel so settled, so secure. I guess that's what being in love is really all about. Regardless of circumstance, where a bouts, time and dare I say it. . .age- we have each other. As long as I'm on this crazy journey with you, well then, life is right.

This is going to be a good year for you, for us, I just know it. I mean come on- you've got a beard! And it's only taken you a few months to grow it:) you have officially arrived, sailing into manhood and not a moment to late.

I am hopelessly and forever yours. I love you so much and I'm so proud of the man you are. I'm honored to be your wife, and fine, I'll just say it- let's grow old together, you and I.

17 comments :

  1. Beautiful post!
    Mel

    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! A big Happy Birthday to your husband from me here in Australia! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so precious! I love this! Happy birthday to your husband! And congrats on nearly a decade of marriage! We just celebrated 10 years together (since we started dating) and we're currently on year 6 of marriage. It's crazy how fast the time flies, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw so sweet! Happy Birthday to your guy!

    xo

    Michaela
    http://michaelajeanblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful writing and photography. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it. Beautiful photos (as always)! Happy Birthday to Him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so sweet! I hope you both the best of all! Happy birthday to your husband too!
    With love,
    Vera
    http://theflashwindow.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday and best wishes to your man!

    www.am-kubicowelove.blogspot.com

    love, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is just too sweet, I love it. The " I mean come on- you've got a beard!" line is just perfect, I laughed out loud because it's totally something I would say to my husband. Happy birthday to your love-bird! I hope he's had a wonderful day!

    http://howtomakehome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful! :)
    http://wonderfullymadebypris.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday to your husband and best wishes to the both of you! Hope you had a beautiful day and celebration together with your children. :)

    High Heels & Happy Feels

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is SO sweet. :)
    Happy birthday to your husband!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah! What an inspiration you two are to a couple about to get married :) Beautiful post, happy birthday to your husband and thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A very happy birthday to your husband! I laughed at the comment about growing a beard, we are in the same boat over here.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another wonderful post with wonderful photography. Congrats to your hubby. x

    Louise
    http://louiseplace.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday! What a wonderful testimony!

    ReplyDelete