It's time!! The christmas season is upon us, and I for one have made up my mind- I will be prepared this year.
Hear me now- there will be no last minute nights spent buying toys and hand selecting stocking stuffers. No wrapping and knotting bows til the wee hours of morn. No, no- this is the year it happens. The year that will go down in history as a stress free, prepared, happy Christmas.
Now, I fully realize that none of these above items are kids gifts- that's coming, or gifts for the hubby- sorry I've no ideas, but as I'm shopping and perusing about, I have stumbled upon a few little treats Santa might need to know about. Some a smidgen more realistic than others, and a few- well, more the stuff dreams are made of.
1. hunter boots - I've been after a pair of hunters for awhile. So classically chic, and effortlessly cool- perfect for a lass tromping around the city, or a "farm" girl like myself, toddling thru fields after children and chickens.
2. The Citizenry - Del Campo Blanket- honestly, I would take anything from them! Have you ever checked out their website? It's incredible- crisp, clean, and it has some sort of magical power that incites wanderlust, causes wondrous daydreams and brings out your inner interior designer.
3. Stash Co. - Antler Clutch- alright, this is more on the dream side of things, but it's just so beautiful. I love all their gear really- completely handmade, rugged, and artistic. I love anything that's one of a kind, built to last and style wise will stand the test of time. Stash Co. does it all.
4. Nikon 35 mm F1.8 - I've been a little obsessed with this lens for a bit now. Every lifestyle photographer I come across seems to claim this as their favorite. I'd love to give it a little test drive and see if it's everything it claims to be.
5. Kelly Moore Bag - Kelly Boy- A camera bag, would probably rank top of my wish list. I've been carrying a dinky little thing that came free with my camera. It's terribly unattractive, but it does the job, and as I always seem to be shooting outdoors, ambling thru branches and tall grass, all while chasing four wild ones- I don't complain. I would probably ruin this in one tiny session. I'm really after a vintage number but every time I come across The One, it's sold:( Photogs around the world seem to be raving about these bags though, supposed to be best of the best.
6. CAMP Collection - Camp Staff Ringer Tee- not pictured but completely adored. Can't wholly explain why, but I love this collection. It's so whimsical and fun, it makes me want to pile up with my best gals and paint nails while eating twizzlers and laughing uproariously.
7. Anchors & Anvils - Camera Strap- Again I've got my heart set on a little vintage piece, but these are too cute not to share.
If you've got a photography obsessed pal to buy for, definitely check out these little numbers.
Any of these would be simply dandy, but all I really want for Christmas is a few extra snuggles, and smoochies and some time spent nestled up- just me and my crew.